Wind Jacket Black. FROM 75€ NOW:
Black wind jacket with a removable visor hood and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The outer material is breathable and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns. The jacket has two front pockets, elastic at sleeve endings and soft rib fabric at bottom. The inside lining is made of recycled and airy mesh material and the zip has inside zip protection to keep the wind out.
• Outer fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Mesh lining made of 100 % recycled polyester that transports humidity from the body.
• Removable hood with visor, inside mesh lining and two seams for a better fit.
• Two pockets at front.
• Elastic at sleeve endings and rib at bottom.
• Zip with zip protection placket and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin.
• Collar has button garage to easily hide buttons when the hood is removed.
• Faux leather patch with panda imprint at one of the front pockets matching the zip slider.
• Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
This jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children’s clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.